Oslo – Norway, 16. – 17. of October 2019. 48 pages.
01. Azenha, M.
Controlling crack formation since early ages: Contributions of COST Action TU1404 and research project IntegraCrete
02. Caldentey, A.P., and García, R.
Cracking of RC structures: Differences between tension and flexure
03. Edvardsen, C.
Nordic mini-seminar: Design of watertight concrete structures – Can we rely on the selfhealing of cracks?
04. Bjøntegaard, Ø., Smeplass, S., Hegseth, I., and Klausen, A.
Practical curing technology: Practical advice and measures against thermo-cracking in hardening concrete structures
05. Engen, M., Basteskår, M., Kanstad, T., Johansen, H., and Fosså, K.T.
Impact on reinforcement amounts from SLS design of large concrete structures and consequences of design code ambiguity
06. Fosså, K.T.
The research project “Durable advanced Concrete Structures”
07. Geiker, M., Danner, T., Hornbostel, K., and Michel, A.
Durability aspects of cracks in concrete: field observations
08. Käthler, C.B., and Angst, U.M.
Chloride-induced reinforcement corrosion: the influence of cracks, concrete moisture, and exposure duration
09. Keßler, S.
Chloride-induced corrosion in cracked concrete at early ages: maintenance, monitoring and prediction
10. Kjøs, A.K.
Experience with operation and maintenance of 30-year-old offshore concrete structures
11. Klausen, A., and Kanstad, T.
Early age stress development – experimentally based parameter study performed within DaCS
12. Naotunna, C.N., Samarakoon, S.M.S.M.K., and Fosså K.T.
Comparison of the experimental crack spacing behavior with the theoretical predictions
13. Schmidt, A.
Simulations in CrackTeSt COIN with CEM II/B-M
14. Shpak, A., and Jacobsen, S.
Cracking in High Volume Fly Ash Concrete specimens during the European salt-frost slab test: dilatometry measurements and consequence for surface scaling
15. Taliano, M.
Simplified cracking analysis of RC ties taking account of the effect of secondary cracks
16. Tan, R.
Calculation method for predicting skew cracks in RC structures
17. Terjesen, O., Kanstad, T., and Vertes, K.
Digitalisation in modern concrete bridge design: Evaluation of various approaches used for SLS-design in selected computer programs
18. Weber, M., Mata-Falcón, J., Kaufmann, W., and Thoma, K.
Comparison of crack width predictions by three different models with experimental results on webs of beams